Are you looking for a lucrative career in the field of renewable energy? You can start your own business and begin a new career with this exciting new company that is emerging as the country’s largest provider of solar power solutions.
This company was originally set up by the government to provide low-cost solar power solutions to the unelectrified villages in the country. Since then, it has taken off and now has over 300 employees and a truly global presence. It is currently recruiting for new employees to take on expanded roles and become part of this exciting new company.
What Will You Be Doing?
The role of a solar employee is diverse and you will be carrying out different tasks to help grow the business globally. With such a huge role, you will have significant responsibility and be expected to work incredibly hard. However, the position also has a lot of perks, including health insurance, dental insurance, child care benefits, life insurance, and a monthly entertainment budget.
To qualify for this role, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of renewable energy and solar energy systems.
- Proven track record in leading and coordinating design projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Creative and innovative mindset.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-organized and able to multi-task.
- Punctual, reliable and hard working.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
This list will give you a good idea of the type of person this role is for, so you can choose your best suited option after reading the job description.
The average salary for this role is $70,000 to $120,000 a year depending on your experience. However, the minimum salary is between $52,000 and $70,000 a year. The maximum salary is between $120,000 and $150,000 a year, plus you will be entitled to a performance bonus.
Besides a high salary, this role offers many perks including:
- 24-hour access to a fully stocked gym.
- Daily lunch buffet.
- Company outings, including trips to museums, concerts, and plays.
- Weekly team building exercises and outings.
- Choice of subsidised medical clinic, hospital, or wellness center.
- Fully equipped communal kitchen.
- Continuous education: access to courses, seminars, and workshops.
- Performance-based bonus program.
- Vast array of recreational activities, including table tennis, badminton, and carrom.
This is just a small fraction of the benefits you will receive as a member of this team. To learn more visit the website, read the full job description, and apply today!