Looking for quotes to inspire you about solar energy? Here are some great inspirational quotes about solar energy to get you started.
1. “It is better to own a solar cell and not use it, than to use it once and then abandon it.”
This quote by Albert Einstein perfectly sums up the environmental and economic benefits of going solar. Buying solar panels is better than just paying for electricity each month because you will always have solar energy available wherever you go. Moreover, owning solar equipment makes you an eco-friendly citizen because the energy you’re using to power your home comes from renewable resources. Last but not least, solar energy provides you with a reliable, constant source of power regardless of the weather conditions so you can rest assured that your home will always have electricity available.
2. “Awareness creates change. We can’t solve complex issues like climate change with blind faith, wishing things were different. However, when we understand why things are the way they are, we have a better chance of altering our reality.”
Another great quote about the power of awareness comes from environmentalist and campaigner Greta Thunberg. This quote is just as relevant today as it was when it was first said in 2018. Since climate change is really the dominant issue of our time and something we can all get involved in as individuals, it makes sense to remind ourselves of this quote when we feel discouraged about the enormity of the climate crisis.
3. “The Sun is the biggest power source in the environment. On a sunny day, we should be able to get all the power we need just from the Sun. However, currently, only a small portion of the power generated by the Sun is utilized. That’s mostly due to the inefficiency of the power stations.”
This quote by Albert Einstein reminds us that the Sun is the ultimate source of all energy on Earth and that we should always try to maximize the energy we get from it. According to this quote, the inefficiency of the power stations is holding us back from being completely independent of fossil fuels. Not to mention that solar energy is always available, so we never experience power outages. For these reasons, it’s more important than ever to go solar.
2. “Every hour that we waste gets us a little closer to climate disaster.”
This quote by Paul J. Crutcher sums up the serious implications of climate change very well. Without trying to minimize the problem, it’s obvious that we’re not doing the best we can to counteract the effects of climate change. When we leave things unplanned, we hurt ourselves and the environment. Being more mindful about how we use energy and plan trips to avoid overusing fossil fuels would go a long way to protect our planet. In the grand scheme of things, every hour counts.
3. “If we want to survive as a species, we need to stop waiting for the politicians and start taking matters into our own hands.”
Inefficiency in government is one of the root causes of our environmental problems. In some cases, the governmental bodies are just as guilty as the big corporations are for causing climate change. It’s about time that we, the people, started taking control of our lives. As the old saying goes, if you want to change something, you have to change it yourself first. This is especially true when it comes to the environment. We need to take matters into our own hands and fix the problems ourselves. If we keep waiting for someone else to save us, we will continually be disappointed. Moreover, if we don’t take matters into our own hands and solve our own problems, we’ll be handing our future over to those who are much more capable of dealing with these problems than us.
Hopefully, these quotes about solar energy have inspired you to go solar. Not only does it provide you with a clean, renewable energy source but also helps to protect the environment by reducing fossil fuel emissions. Not to mention that it’s always available when you need it and can’t rely on the power companies to provide electricity.